Friday, May 8, 2009

Be Yourself!

Wow...I just realized how long it's been seen I have posted. I made this 5x7 card today for a challenge.




The Challenge: use punches on your card. I punched the scalloped pink circle and the black circle on top of it. The papers are some old CTMH paper that I had stashed away for a rainy day. I think I was going to use it for DD's Just For Kix dance scrapbook pages. Look how well that turned out...I still don't have the pages made. So today, I thought, this paper looks really good with the CTMH May Stamp of the Month, "Be Yourself". This stamp set is only available until the end of the month, if you wish to purchase a set of your very own, you have 23 days left to order it. To see the rest of the stamps in the set, click here. All of the paper is CTMH. I used my Cuttlebug on the black background and the pink scallop circle. Stamps are from CTMH. I used stickles on the black, stamped "floor". For the pink rectangle behind my dancing girl I used my Nestabilities. The ribbon and button came from Walmart's sewing dept. The idea of tying the button onto the ribbon came from the blog of 'susiestampalot'. I just love her artwork!

1 comment:

Jena said...

What a fabulous card! Love the colors, the button, the scallops, everything! TFS!